Sleep-over Special (Go Girl! Bind-Up)
Everyone loves a sleep-over, whether it's with your besties, on school camp, or even at home with your big sister! Join Cassie, Sophie and Olivia in this bumper collection of Go Girl favourites.
- In Sleep-over!, Olivia is starting to feel really worried about her first sleep-over. She's thought up a hundred things that could go wrong!
- In Camp Chaos, Sophie makes a new friend when she is swapped into another class at school. But will she be forced to choose between her new bestie and her old bestie?
- In Sister Spirit, Cassie's had a disastrous haircut, and her big sister Hannah was the hairdresser! So it's only fair to play a trick on Hannah to get her back, isn't it?
The first thing that Meredith Badger ever wanted to be was a writer and illustrator. Actually, the very first thing she wanted to be was a tight-rope walker because she wanted to wear a tutu and carry a parasol. But once she realised her balance wasn't all that great, she decided she'd like to make books instead. And this is exactly what she has done since her first published story appeared in DOLLY magazine at the age of 15. Today Meredith is the modest author of over 375,000 books sold across Australia and New Zealand. She is one of the main contributing authors of the phenomenal Go Girl! titles, a series which has now sold over 2.4 million copies across Australia and New Zealand since 2005.
Thalia Kalkipsakis grew up on a farm on the outskirts of Melbourne. After a stint as a dancer Thalia completed her BA at Deakin University, majoring in professional writing and literature. She then worked as a website editor and, later, an editor of travel guides, but her biggest passion has always been writing. Thalia is the author of numerous short stories, non-fiction and action titles, including many within the best-selling Go Girl! series.
Rowan McAuley lives in Sydney, and has pretty much always done so. She has studied English Literature, Mandarin, counselling, and sculpture, and reads a lot of children's books. Her favourites are: C. S. Lewis, Roald Dahl, and Lewis Carroll. Rowan is responsible for writing some of the most successful and memorable stories and characters in the best-selling Go Girl! series. She loves reading and writing, because stories can take you out of your everyday life and put you right inside the feelings and experience of another person.
- : 9781760500955
- : Hardie Grant Egmont Pty, Limited
- : Hardie Grant Egmont
- : January 2018
- : 198mm X 128mm
- : Australia
- : January 2018
- : books
- : Meredith Badger; Thalia Kalkipsakis; Rowan McAuley
- : Paperback
- : 1
- : English
- : 280
- : Black & White